“I know that God is watching over us, with him, we’ll move forward,” – Jimmy Cole.
On October 20th, 2022, around 3 p.m., as Jimmy Cole and his wife were wrapping up a Super Bowl meeting in the Valley, their home caught on fire.
All their living room, kitchen, and dining room furniture, decorations, and memories were burned. The fridge, microwave, and even washer and dryer melted. Smoke turned their white and light gray walls black. The carpet floor was filled with debris, holes, and water, from when firefighters put out the flames.